Sig P320 Max Semi-Automatic Pistol 9mm Luger
The Sig sauer P320MAX is a striker-fired pistol chambered with 9mm that has been tuned for competition at the highest levels, specifically in the Carry Optics division. The pistol has a tungsten-infused hefty XFULL grip module that is designed around a TXG component, and it has a flat skeletonized trigger. The slide of the SIG Custom Works P320MAX was completely redesigned with custom wrap-around serrations for ideal side and top manipulation.
Additionally, the slide is fitted with a 5″ match grade bull barrel, a one-piece stainless steel guide rod, and both a 14lb and 12lb 1911-style recoil spring, which allows for an easily customizable shooting experience. The weapon is packaged with a SIG SAUER Electro-Optics 6MOA ROMEO3MAX as well as four 21-round steel magazines as standard equipment… sufficient for any type of competitive format.
- TXG Tungsten Infused Heavy Grip Module
- Custom Works slide with official Max Michel logo and custom serrations
- Romeo3MAX 6MOA optic direct-mounted to slide
- 5” Match Grade Bull Barrel
- Solid one-piece guide rod compatible with 1911 recoil springs
- (4) 21rd Steel Magazines