Ruger AR-556 Standard 5.56 NATO/.223
The Ruger AR-556® Rifle 5.56 NATO is a semi-automatic rifle designed in the style of an AR-15. The AR-556 is constructed with aerospace-grade aluminum forgings and heat-resistant nylon for enhanced durability. A telescoping stock allows easy adjustment of the rifle’s overall length and ergonomic grips ensure comfortable shooting. A Ruger Rapid Deploy rear sight allows for quick adjustment for better accuracy, while the hammer-forged barrel reduces resistance for a faster, flatter shot to keep your shots on target. The gas block on this Ruger 556 is positioned at carbine length to better balance the gun for improved handling and maneuverability. Engineered for accuracy, the Ruger AR-556® 5.56 NATO Rifle delivers comfortable, maneuverable shooting with classic style.
- Includes 30-round Magpul PMAG®
- Aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Single-stage trigger provides reliable fire pulling
- Chambers both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. rounds
- Heat-resistant nylon construction for comfort and durability
- Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight allows windage adjustment
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock for adjustable length of pull
- Gas block at the carbine-length position for improved balance and handling
- The chrome-plated bolt carrier and gas key provide improved resistance to hot gases
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with precision rifling reduces resistance and provides exceptional accuracy
- UPC: 736676085002
- Model #: 8500
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30
- Height: 8 in.
- Barrel Length: 16.10 in.
- Length of pull: 10.25–13.5 in
- Overall length: 32.25–35.5 in.
- Weight: 6.5 Ibs.
- Grooves: 5
- Rate of Twist: 1:8″
- Thread pattern: ½” – 28
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Hard coat anodized
There are no reviews yet.